Styled for Enthusiasts
The top and side panels have been fitted with darkened acrylic windows, and feature a simple, tool-less side panel opening mechanism which allows no-fuss access to hardware. RGB colour strips on the base of the front panel allow you to change the colour settings according to your mood or gaming set up!
Engineered for Flexibility
Efficient interior layout design allows for flexible hardware configurations. Building with the Antec EKWB Cube is made simple and straight forward. The support for graphics cards up to 350 mm, HDD and SSD mounting brackets with captive thumb screws, and a magnetic air filter in front and slide-out PSU air filter come together for a fast and easy building experience.
Built for Performance
The Antec EKWB Cube is optimized for liquid cooling radiators up to 240 mm in front and up to 140 mm in rear. And for a seamless building experience, the Antec EKWB Cube features a basement compartment that separates the PSU and allows for easy cable management.
- Model: Antec EKWB Cube
- Case Type: Mini-ITX
- 1 x 3.5” HDD (mounting space can be used for up to 2 x 2.5” SSD)
- 2 x 2.5” SSD
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 3
- Maximum graphics card size (without front intake fans/radiator installed) : 350 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 190 mm
Cooling System: Front:
- 2 x 120 mm front intake fan (Optional)
- 1x 140 mm front intake fan (Optional)
- 1x 180 mm front intake fan (Optional)
- Rear: 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan mount (pre-installed)
- Front: up to 240 mm
- Rear: up to 140 mm
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, I/O button, Audio In/Out
- Unit Dimensions: 365 mm(H) x 250 mm(W) x 460 mm(D), 14.37”(H) x 9.84”(W) x 18.11”(D)